No Products in the Cart
Take well care of your winterboots and prolong their lives! For even more adventures with warm, dry and comfortable feet.
Look after your Polyver Sweden winter boots and let them join your adventures for years to come. You deserve warm, dry and comfortable feet through all adventures and experiences in life! We have collected a few tips to help you prolong the lives of your beloved Polyver Sweden snow boots.
Keep your waterproof, warm winter boots clean and prolong their lives that way. The only thing you need, believe it or not is: regular, clean water! Since Polyver Sweden’s winter boots all are 100% waterproof and seamless – it is a completely safe action to take to rinse the outside of them.
1. Place the boot under a stream of water, for example a tap.
2. Rinse the outside of the boot with luke warm water.
3. Rub a little extra with a cloth to get stubborn stains off.
That is all you have to do. Each boot follows a strict process during production that ensures a lasting protection against organic, animal and industrial fats, hydrocarbons, oils and mild chemicals. This treatment also makes it hard for dirt to stick, and therefor cleaning with water is enough.
This is the cleaning procedure that we recommend to clean your winter boots. Repeat the procedure on a regular basis and daily with frequent use.
This is how you clean all of our warm, waterproof winter boots for kids and adults. It is also applicable for our safety work boots with a steel toe cap – since the steel cap is completely built into the polyurethane. If you use your boots very frequently, we would recommend Polyver Sweden Winter RS – our winter shoe with a removable sock, for you to take out and exchange when needed.
• Always wear your Polyver Sweden boots with a pair of socks. This is to reduce excess moisture which could cause the inner lining and soles to wear out quicker than they normally would.
• Let your boots dry in room temperature after use. Avoid direct contact with heating elements.
• During the summer your Polyver Sweden non slip boots might spend more time being stored than out on the road. For these seasons, we recommend that you store your boots in a dry, well ventilated place protected from direct sunlight. A damp, poorly ventilated storage could potentially cause the inner lining to take on some damage.